Monday, April 6, 2015

Truth Serum

I am guilty of having a perspective problem. What I take in, the way my brain processess events, the way I experience them is different (however, I am not unique) My first though is wrong. My ideas get me in trouble. To get closer to the illusive truth I have been searching for, I first must be open to the idea that I am not actually in control of situations.

 Can I do anything about the russian military flying over Alaskan airspace?




Could I stop ISIS from filling massive graves with bodies?



All I can really control is my actions... including not putting a drink or drug in or around my body.

For the past two months I have managed to do just that.


All You need to Know.


The truth is, I am sober today. The truth is all we really have is today. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today I choose to be present. That is enough for everything else to fall in place as my higher power has intended.



What is your truth today?

2 comments: