Thursday, June 2, 2016

Fear Mountin' on Fear Mountain

You know what can be scary? The fact that all I really have is some sobriety... it's not a lot of it.. not multiple years in a row.. but it's fucking mine.
It's technically all I that I have, as my daughter, my business, my family, my love life, my relationships, my condo, my vehicles, can all go away.

Things they come & go, business has ebb n flow, people leave you think you know...



Sometimes I get moments of comfort in my life, I've got food in the fridge, fuel in tank, a little money in the bank, and people around that really care. Things are seemingly going quite well. And I still feel like something is lacking..

Unless I am doing the work, no matter how good life gets on the outside, It doesn't touch whats wrong on my insides..

No comments:

Post a Comment